Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"I'm not ready yet."



We all go through this thought at least once in our lives.

The "I'm not ready yet" thought.

I'm not ready to put the Hijab on. 
I'm not ready to grow up.
I'm not ready to say goodbye. 
I'm not ready to forgive and forget. 
I'm not ready to get married.
I'm not ready have a baby.
I'm not ready to go to Hajj.


And the list goes on.

The thing is, we may feel like we are not ready but we are. And we will. By telling yourself that you're not ready, you've built a wall in front of yourself thus, making it hard for you to get overcome your fears. The truth is, you've been ready long before you realised it. Allah (swt), your Creator, the One who knows you best, put you in the situation you're in because He knows that it is the best time for you. He is deciding for you and there is none but He who is the best disposer of affairs. So let it be. Accept it and be grateful because you ARE ready for it.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and inspirational words, something I have to keep in mind everytime.

    xoxo

    herplaceattheuniverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete