Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oh Allah, how beautiful and merciful you are.

I upload videos not for the sake of "filling in space" on my blog.
I upload beneficial lectures because as it may have benefited me, I think it will do you some good too.
I do this because I want us all to go to Jannah, together. (Yes, I know it sounds very corny...but it's true.)


Lecture really starts at 4mins+. 
I can assure you that your half an hour watching this video is time well spent.

May Allah (swt) grant us all the passion for reading and reciting His book and the knowledge, understanding and implication of His book in our lives.

Ameen.

2 comments:

  1. This video is one of my favs.
    It brings tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam, why would it sound corny if you want all your Muslims brothers and sister to go to heaven? Amen to that.

    ReplyDelete