Tuesday, January 4, 2011

for those who are still waiting.

This is a message for those who are still searching for that man.
This is a message for those who have given up a loved one for the sake of Allah (swt).
This is a message for those who are still in a pre-marital relationship, who want to stop but somehow can't.
This is a message for us all.

When you give up something you love dearly for the sake of Allah (swt),
the Most Gracious, Most Merciful will indeed replace that which you have lost with something even better. something you can't even imagine. something so beautiful it makes you cry at the thought of how Generous our Lord is. Those who are patient will be rewarded, inshaAllah.

You need to trust Him. You need to put your faith in the One who created you, the One who put us through hardships knowing that we have the strength to bear it. If we weren't able to, He wouldn't let us suffer like that. Maybe you're going through a tough time right now but you need to be patient and have faith that He will provide for you. He will give you better. He will make you happy again. He will do that because He is so Merciful. 

I want you to know what life is like after the hardship you go through. I want you to know what it feels like after being patient for so long. I want you to have HOPE. SubhanAllah  I can't even describe how happy I am. Allah (swt) has replaced that which I have lost with someone amazingly beautiful. I never thought that I'd find him, but I did. I have him. And I never want to let him go. Letting go of that something in your life for the sake of Allah (swt) might be the hardest decision you'll ever have to make, but it will turn out to be the best decision ever, inshaAllah. We need to fear Allah (swt). We should be scared of His punishment but at the same time we should also know that He is so Merciful. He loves those who sin and repent to him. We are humans, we sin everyday...but we need to make sure that we repent and ask for His forgiveness before it's too late. 

And when you do decide to let go, don't forget to breathe. Life will still continue. Life will still go on. You will be fine. You have yourself, you have your friends, you have your family, and most importantly, you have Allah (swt) who will provide for you, who will mend your broken heart. Trust me. And most importantly, trust The All-Mighty. He loves those who puts their trust in Him.

I'm telling you this as your sister in Islam, as a believer, as a Muslim, as someone who has finally realised the true beauty of being patient. And as someone who has found her other half. 

23 comments:

  1. Very, very true. The reward of being patient is more than we can imagine. When we sacrifice something... anything... sincerely for the sake of pleasing Allah swt, He will give you something better.

    I've learned that what we want for ourselves may not be what's best for us. So it's better to put our trust in Allah. Even if we don't get the reward in this lifetime, we will surely get it in the Hereafter inshaAllah =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mash'Allah wonderful post! Jazaki Allahu Khairan for sharing these powerful words with us! indeed Allah is the most merciful, all what we have to do is to be patient and never give up on him (swt)...Thanks for the reminder! =]

    PS/ love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mashallah sister. beautiful post. great reminder to us. I know many young brs and sisters who are in this position. May Allah give them the courage to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sister. This support is what I actually need for now.. Be patient.. insyaAllah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, mashaAllah..
    May Allah reward you good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mashallah, you write so beautifully. This post is very well said. Sometimes we find ourselves just wanting to give up but surely Allah is the best of planners.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ma'shaAllah!!! What a beautiful post :)

    Mabrook on finding your other half. May Allah bless you two and let you be partners in jannah <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mashallah, what a beautiful post!
    This is exactly what I need right now. </3 You gave me some hope, sister. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mashallah1 it's really avery beautiful post, I do something reading it because now, mmm.... I feel better :)

    PS: May Allah bless you two

    ReplyDelete
  11. Subhanallah I just made dua to Allah to guide me, to help, to make my situation easy and subhanallah He answered within minutes. He guided me to this post and now I feel so much better with my decision Alhumdulillah after Reading your advise may Allah reward you abunduntly & bestow many blessings on your marriage

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jazahkallahu Khayrun for that sincere message! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bismillah. Kunjungi/visit http://transblogfauzan-indonesia.blogspot.com AND CLICK THE HOME. SEMOGA BERMANFAAT. SILAHKAN DISAMPAIKAN KEPADA KELUARGA DAN TEMAN-TEMAN/PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY, AND FRIENDS

    ReplyDelete
  14. SubhanAllah! such a beautiful post my dear sis, very useful, i feel so good now after reading this Alhamdulillah! May Allah (swt guide us all to truth and keep us on the straight path and may he (Allah) give us the courage to be patient. Ameen Summa Ameen!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thts right patience at times like this patience when nothing is going good in your life patience for everything believer can have patience to not fight over little things patience gives you strength to go forward in this duniya as well as akhira

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your post, I am actually crying right now, i have to give up something So precious to me and it hurts So bad, Life has been really though for me lately but i know There is a reason for that! I am giving up for the sake of Allah and your post give me a chance to Believe That There is something better for me ahead InchAllah. JazakAllah Sister in Islam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww , jazakallah khair, just randomly came across your blog sr-mashallah you have beautifully put across the message of patience. I went through something similar-after that Allah did send someone my way but did not work out but i guess that was not meant to be either and I got hurt again even though this time it was done in halal way-only met once in the presence of family and fell for him ...inshallah I am continuing to be patient-Please make dua for me :) I know and Trust Allah that there is someone better for me out there...

    ReplyDelete
  18. This has brought tears to my eyes. I had to give up someone whom I loved from the core of my heart. I've spent the past year in a confused state, being angry and impatient with all those who stood by me during this difficult time. But gradually, I've come to accept it as something that I sacrificed for the sake of Allah. I'm not so angry anymore, and make a conscious effort everyday to place all my trust in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  19. :) put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post! I've been having trouble with someone for a whole year, it's been a constant battle between my heart and my mind. Hamdillah school is ending soon so I won't have to see him any longer, I just hope I don't run into him on campus next fall. Although deep down inside I still want things to happen between us I know the possiability it very slight, and I know that life goes on with or without him. I know that as much as I want him I have to let my feelings for him go so that God gives me someone with much more value, and if he's right for me I know allah will send him back. Inshallah!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Salam and Ramadan Kareem. I am a brother from Australia and in the same shoes as you once used to be sister. It is SO hard but I know what I gave up was for the sake of Allah and my future as a Muslim and my future children if Allah so wishes to bless me with them and their Iman.

    Make dua and pray that Allah guides us all to the right partner, of one that is already of Islam or one that will convert and practise.

    Ameen!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a short and great post. I would like to add that once one is attracted to someone single and he/she is a person of good character then one should not shy away proposing because marrying someone and fulfilling the married life with Islamic principles rewards the same person as your spouse in heaven. One must make the full effort of having that person within the boundaries of Islam. But if one fails then one must leave the partner alone to avoid further mess.
    It must be remembered that one is not only giving up a potential marriage partner in this world but probably also in heaven. So it is not just a worldly sacrafice but the highest spiritual sacrifice one can ever make for the love of Allah.

    ReplyDelete