Sunday, December 5, 2010

Could this be?

My heart is doing somersaults. backflips. you name it. When I think of him, I feel safe.When I'm with him, I feel comfortable. I'm myself. I don't feel the need to be pretentious. I feel protected. I feel like it's right. Some people say that when you meet someone, you just know that it's the right person. Even though I've only met him twice, from what I have seen and from what my friends have told me, I know that he has a heart of gold. Yes, I also know that I could be wrong. But, based on our encounter, this is what I'm feeling right now. Maybe things will change later on. Maybe it won't. All I know is that he's different. There's something about him. And I would be an absolute idiot if I let him go. 

Will he be the one to replace what I have lost?
Will he be the one to keep me safe from harm?
Will he be the one to make up for all the times I had my heart broken?
Will he bring peace and happiness?
Will he be my path to Jannah?

Only Allah knows.
Please make dua for me.
I ask Allah (swt) to grant all you beautiful sisters in Islam pious spouses who will be good for your religion, your world, your life, your hereafter. Someone who will be a means for you to enter Jannah.

12 comments:

  1. Salaam sis,
    I really love your blog! :))
    And I'll make sure to pray for you; you should probably do istikhara. My friend did it before she engaged and it really helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ameen!
    congrats to your heart <3
    may it work out well inshallah
    and i agree with Aminah
    you should pray istikhar. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ameen! Inshallah if this is good for you it will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ameen <3

    Making lotsa duas for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aminah: Alhamdulilah I've made istikhara twice. It's a good feeling alhamdulilah. I might consider doing another istikhara before we make any final decisions as well.

    Jzk for your concern and duas girls. It means a lot to me. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 I wish that Allah blesses you with this man as a husband if hes truly. you deserve the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if hes truly? huh doesnt even make sense. if hes truly good, thats what I meant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Assalaam Alaikum sis,

    Awww! Love stories make me smile. ♥ And InshaAllah this one has a happy ending (Ameen). If your Istikhara came out positive and this man is truly everything you could want then may Allah (SWT) make him part of your life. =)

    Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ameeen!
    I hope and pray everything turns out okies for you, sis, my duas are with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. InshaAllah khair. Yes you deserve a good man! And remember that you can take your time in deciding, okay? =) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. i do so hope he is the one, inshallah wa AllahuA'lam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bismillah. Kunjungi/visit http://transblogfauzan-indonesia.blogspot.com AND CLICK THE HOME. SEMOGA BERMANFAAT. SILAHKAN DISAMPAIKAN KEPADA KELUARGA DAN TEMAN-TEMAN/PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY, AND FRIENDS

    ReplyDelete