Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Message to Allah.

Oh Allah,

My Creator, my Sustainer, my Protector, my Guardian, my Counserlor, my Bodyguard, my Best Friend.

You have done so much for me, you provided me the world.

and what have I done for you?

No good deeds I do will ever be enough to thank you.
No words of dhikr will ever be enough to glorify you.
No matter how much I thank you, it will never be enough.
I am bound to forget other things.
Cause your blessings are countless.
I don't deserve all the things you've given me.
You are so good to me, oh Allah.

and yet I still sin.
Still so weak.
Please make me among the best of the best.
Make me among those who have the best of manners.
Make me among those who are patient, thankful and compassionate.
Make me among those who follow the sunnah of the Prophet (saw)
Make me among those who never forget you, in everything they do.
Make me among those who do things for Your sake.
Make me among the people of Paradise.

Ameen Ya Rabb.

7 comments:

  1. Ameen! And Ameen for every faithful servant of Allah (SWT) reading this. What a beautiful post.

    These words spoke my mind and continue to speak it every single day. May Allah make us all from the best of His creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Darling, عيدكم مبارك

    Lots of love:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eid Mubarak my dear sisters!
    <3 Lots of love from Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ameen :D I've missed your posts!

    & ofcourse Eid Mubarak hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ameeeeen!
    Eid Mubarak sis! Hope you had an awesome day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bismillah. Kunjungi/visit http://transblogfauzan-indonesia.blogspot.com AND CLICK THE HOME. SEMOGA BERMANFAAT. SILAHKAN DISAMPAIKAN KEPADA KELUARGA DAN TEMAN-TEMAN/PLEASE TELL YOUR FAMILY, AND FRIENDS

    ReplyDelete