Monday, April 26, 2010

I think I'm in love...

It’s a feeling indescribable. I’ve never met Him, but long to meet Him one day. Although it’s still in its early stages, I know this love will grow and keep growing endlessly (inshaAllah). The more I learn about what He is, what He can do, what He has done...the more I want to sacrifice for Him. Loving Him makes me cry yet He never fails to bring a smile to my face in ways not known to mankind. Loving Him scares me yet I’m willing to put all my faith and trust in Him. I know for a fact that no matter how much I love Him, He will always love me more. He will always want the best for me. He will always give more than what I can give Him. He is everything yet I am nothing.
Allahu Akbar.

11 comments:

  1. if u go to Him walking, He will come to u running. mashaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww ma'sha'allah Sis! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam sis =) Beautiful post.

    Btw, I was thinking of publishing the poem in your previous post for our local mosque newsletter. Would that be okay with you? I will credit you by inserting your link. Please email me @ elaiza_@hotmail.com and let me know if that will be okay with you. JazakAllah khair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qistina: SubhanAllah I forgot about that saying. It's always good to be reminded. :)

    MF: JazakAllah!

    Shahirah: MashaAllah sis...you took me by surprise! That is absolutely fine...I've just sent you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Subhannallah.
    Simply breathtaking.
    MashaAllah

    ReplyDelete
  6. MashAllah, this is how I feel! I'm glad to find your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww this is beautiful..mashallah =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. And no matter how many loathsome mistakes you commit, He still always forgives :_)

    Mashallah thats beautiful sis :)

    p.s- u have a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwww such a pretty post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i j ust love ur blog from reading i think you r living in australia
    ouaah dis is just so far from i live
    dis is my email: vasramshaheda@gmail.com
    i want to know u more if ur ok wid it i m goin through xctly wat ur goin through n atm i have no 1 to talk to xcept allah
    i will b rily happy to have u as a friend
    tc
    khz

    ReplyDelete